International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development (IJSESD)
– Gold Open Access Journal –
INSPEC, SCOPUS and 9 more indices
Published: Continuous Volume by IGI Global, USA
ISSN: 1947-8402|EISSN: 1947-8410|DOI: 10.4018/IJSESD
Article Processing Charge (APC)
Papers are published under Creative Commons licensing and are freely accessible worldwide; therefore, there is an APC required to cover publishing costs (which replaces revenue generated from traditional subscriptions). Learn more about APCs, creative commons licensing, and funding resources.
IJSESD addresses issues of sustainable economic, environmental, and financial development in advancing, developing, and transitioning economies through eco-innovation and eco-entrepreneurship-driven ideas and solutions. This journal contains a cross-disciplinary focus and presents leverage synergies from the synthesis of knowledge, learning, and experience from diverse fields of theory and practice. IJSESD provides coverage of timely and significant issues of sustainability and development with social ecology-driven concepts and practices. Learn more here.
Currently Seeking Submissions in the Following Research Areas, Among Other Topics Covered
by This Journal:
- Biodiversity related to eco-innovation and eco-entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology related to eco-innovation and eco-entrepreneurship
- Clean/green technology valuation and risk capital financing
- Computational economics related to eco-innovation and eco-entrepreneurship
- Discontinuous innovations
- Disruptive Technologies
- Eco-entrepreneurship business models and value proposition case studies
- Eco-innovation and eco-entrepreneurship
- E-development (e-learning, e-health, e-business, e-government, and e-society
- Environmental change and human development
- Environmental informatics
- Game theory related to eco-innovation and eco-entrepreneurship
- Review Full List of Research Areas
Review Some of the Most Recently Published IJSESD Articles (Free Full-Text Access):
- Monitoring the Land Use, Land Cover Changes of Roorkee Region (Uttarakhand, India) Using Machine Learning Techniques
By Profs. Ashish Kumar, Rahul Dev Garg, et al.
- Sustainability Through Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture Incorporating Institutional Factors: A Post-Globalized Indian Scenario
By Prof. Ramesh Chandra Das
Benefits of Open Access:
Higher Usage: Open access papers are 2-3 times more likely to be read than non-open access papers.
Higher Usage: Open access papers are 2-3 times more likely to be read than non-open access papers
Higher Citation Rates: Open access papers are 47% more likely to be cited than non-open access papers
Why Should You Publish Open Access With IGI Global?
· 175+ Highly Indexed Journals to Choose From (including IJSESD)
· Easily Track Your Work in IGI Global’s Advanced Manuscript Submission System with Rapid Turnaround Times
· Double-Blind Peer Review by Notable Editorial Boards (Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Certified)
Publications Adhere to All Current OA Mandates & Compliances
· Affordable APCs (Often 50% Lower Than the Industry Average) Including Robust Editorial Service Provisions
· Direct Connections With Prominent Research Funders & OA Regulatory Groups
· Institution Level OA Agreements Available (Recommend or Contact Your Librarian for Details)
· Join a Diverse Community of 200,000+ Researchers Worldwide Publishing With IGI Global